|New Products List|
|Dear Pony Mad Friend,|
If you are not happy with a product for any reason we can replace it or refund it. It really is as simple as that!
|Best wishes |
whats my size?We stock different ranges of products from different manufacturers, some of them size their garments in age ranges and standard UK footwear sizes, which are easy to understand, others use inches or centimetres.
If you are unsure you can call us on 08456 250 255 or send an e-mail to us at and we will suggest the best option for you.
Please note more specific measurements are given, where necessary, on each individual product item.
hat size guide
|Skull Cap Size||61/8 - 61/4||61/4 - 63/8||63/8 - 61/2||61/2 - 65/8||65/8 - 63/4||63/4 - 67/8||67/8 - 7||7 - 71/8|
body protectors1. A body protector should be fitted over light clothing and heavier garments worn over the top.
2. Take your chest, waist, over shoulder (waist-to-waist) and back length measurements in cm, then find your size using the charts within your chosen style.
3. Once you think you have the correct size body protector, and before trying on, loosen the chest and waist fastenings and flex the garment to soften the foam.
4. Fasten at the chest and waist, ensuring that the contrast-coloured control markers are covered and there is enough room for adjustment.
5. The shoulders and neckline should lie flat against the body. If this cannot be achieved, you may need a shorter length.
6. Check the back length by sitting on a saddle and simulating all riding positions. There should be approximately a hand's width between the saddle and the base of the garment. At the front, the body protector should reach your breastbone and cover your bottom rib at mid-chest by 25mm.
hold onto headcollars:A good general guide is:
11.2 to 14.hh pony size
14 to 15hh cob size
roll-about in rugs:Rugs are measured in length. If you do not know the rug size of your pony you will need to measure him/her as below:
Take your tape measure from the centre of your ponys chest around the side of him/her in a straight line that is level with the top of the tail.
easy rug size converter:
| Feet || Inches || cm (approx) |
| 4’3” ||51||130|
| 4’6” ||54||137|
| 4’9” ||57||145|
| 5’ ||60||152|
| 5’3” ||63||160|
| 5’6” ||66||168|
| 5’9” ||69||175|
Please note:Children and ponies come in all sorts of wonderful shapes and sizes, we cannot be held responsible if a product does not fit on arrival. We will however always exchange a product as shown in our returns and exchanges policy.